We always need offers of 'Helping Hands' on the big day itself!
If you are interested in helping during the day, or stewarding the Procession, please contact us by e-mail with your details and what time you may be able to spare.
We need help in the following areas:
only a few hours or the whole afternoon/evening.
1.30 -3.30 / 1.30-5.50 / 3-5pm / 5-9pm etc etc
- Beer Tent - help pour and serve the beer.
- Food Tent - help serve food, cook or take the money
- Icecream and soft drinks area - dish up and serve the goods
- Marshalls - to help guide the parade down the road
- Tent set up and take down - Friday daytime or Sunday morning
Every year we rely enormously on the donation / cheap supply of goods and equipment, as well as labour and publicity, to keep the Carnival and all the fundraising events going (without losing money). Here is a list of those who make a difference every year. Get in contact with us if you feel that there is somebody missing.
Geoff Wallis - History of Hale Group
Mike & Lesley Desquesnes at BANKS & TAYLOR BREWERY
HALE INSTITUTE Committee
HALE RECREATION GROUND Committee
HALE METHODIST CHURCH
The HEDGEHOGS - helping local people in need
FARNHAM HERALD Newspaper